Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get my Nutty Cups?*
- Nationwide shipping via USPS Priority Mail
- Live in Manhattan? Personal delivery is perfect for you
- Live in Harlem? Pick them up at our Nutty kitchen at 1580 Park Ave at a mutually agreed upon time
*See our Shipping Policy for more info
Shipping in the Summer?
Due to extreme temperatures, shipping during the summer is at your own risk and may result in misshapen uggo-cups (we do our best with ice packs, but even they sometimes can't live up to the heat). Uggo cups deserve love too. If placed in the fridge upon arrival, they will harden and still taste amazing.
Please look over our Shipping Policy for more details.
What is the best way to store Jessie's Nutty Cups?
Jessie’s Nutty Cups are best kept in a cool, dark place. Store at room temperature for a gooier peanut butter experience or in the fridge for a cooler, more solid cup.
Do you make your own peanut butter?
Yes. We roast raw peanuts and then grind them into a delightfully fresh and creamy peanut butter. We make almond butter too!
What kind of chocolate do you use?
We use Callebaut® Belgian White, Milk and Dark Chocolate which is made with 100% sustainably cultivated cocoa beans and imported from Belgium. Aren’t we fancy?
What about Allergies?
- Nuts: All Nutty Cups contains Nuts. Peanuts are in most cups including the Choco-Hazelnutty Cup (which also contains hazelnuts). The Milky Almond Cup is made solely with Almonds.
- Dairy: All nutty cups contain dairy. Vegan Nutty Cups can be made upon request in the dark chocolate variety.
- Gluten: Pretzel and Oreo Cups are the only Nutty Cups containing Gluten. Occasionally the flavor of the month may contain gluten as well, such as the S'More Cup.
- Soy: Jessie's Nutty Cups do contain soy lecithin, which is found in the chocolate we use.
I've heard Aflatoxin is a thing...?
Not for us! We get our peanuts strait from an incredible sheller in Texas along with an Aflatoxin report to ensure our peanuts are Aflatoxin free!
I just received my nutty cups, but it looks like there a water droplet on them?
Not to worry! Because our peanut butter and almond butter fillings are all natural, separation may occur. Since everything is handmade, sometimes the top layer of chocolate doesn't totally seal with the bottom and the oil seeps out a bit. The cups are still 100% safe to eat and still 100% delicious!
Are Jessie's Nutty Cups Kosher?
How many Nutty Cups can I fit in my mouth at once?
That depends on the size of your mouth... One for sure, maybe even two... Three would be pretty impressive