Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get my Nutty Cups?
Nationwide shipping via UPS or FedEx.
Please see our Shipping Policy for more info.
How long will shipping take?
Orders generally ship Monday-Thursday and, depending on the destination, can take anywhere from 1-4 business days. Please allow 1-2 business days for us to fill your order prior to shipment. We generally prefer not to ship packages over the weekend to avoid products being stored in non-climate controlled shipping facilities, however, may opt to ship Fridays during busy holiday seasons if temperatures are cool enough.
Check out our Shipping Maps to see ground shipping estimates to your destination.
Do you ship in the summer?
Due to extreme temperatures, shipping during the summer is at your own risk and may result in misshapen uggo cups (we do our best with ice packs, but even they sometimes can't survive the heat). Uggo cups deserve love too. If placed in the fridge as soon as you get them, they'll harden and still taste amazing.
Please look over our Shipping Policy for more details.
What is the best way to store Jessie's Nutty Cups?
Jessie’s Nutty Cups are best kept in a cool, dark place. Store at room temperature for a gooier peanut butter experience or in the fridge for a more solid cup.
Do you make your own peanut butter?
Yes! We get our peanuts from a farm in Virginia, roast them in-house and then grind them into a delightfully fresh and creamy peanut butter.
What kind of chocolate do you use?
We use Callebaut® Belgian white, milk and dark chocolate which is made with 100% sustainably cultivated cocoa beans and imported from Belgium. Aren’t we fancy?
What about allergies?
- Nuts: All Nutty Cups contain nuts. Peanuts are in most Cups, including the Choco-Hazelnutty Cup (which also contains hazelnuts). The Milky Almond Cup is made solely with Almonds.
- Dairy: All Nutty Cups contain dairy. Vegan Nutty Cups can be made upon request in the dark chocolate variety.
- Gluten: Most Cups are naturally gluten-free. The Nutty Pretzel and Cookies n' Cream Cups are the only Nutty Cups containing gluten. Please note that our Nutty Cup of the Month may contain gluten as well, depending on the flavor.
- Corn: We use a small amount of powdered sugar to lightly sweeten our nut butter fillings, which is made with cornstarch.
- Soy: Jessie's Nutty Cups contain soy lecithin, which is found in the chocolate we use.
- Please note all cups are made in the same facility. While we do our best to avoid cross contamination, if you, or the potential recipient, are extremely allergic to any of the above allergens, please refrain from ordering.
I've heard aflatoxins are a thing...?
Not for us! We get our peanuts straight from an incredible peanut farm in Virginia along with an Aflatoxin report to ensure our peanuts are aflatoxin-free!
I just received my Nutty Cups, and it looks like there's a water droplet on them.
Not to worry! Because our peanut butter and almond butter fillings are all-natural, some separation may occur. Since everything is handmade, sometimes the top layer of chocolate doesn't totally seal with the bottom and the oil seeps out a bit. The cups are still 100% safe to eat and 100% delicious!
Are Jessie's Nutty Cups kosher?
While we use all kosher ingredients, our facility is not yet kosher certified.
How many Nutty Cups can I fit in my mouth at once?
That depends on the size of your mouth! One for sure, maybe even two. Three would be pretty impressive.